Monday, February 27, 2012

No cutting, pasting, or poster paper

Want an eco-friendly, no-mess poster solution? Glogster is it! One of the 7th grade social studies teachers that I work with has students create posters on people or topics that they cover throughout the year as a review. I threw together this quick example to see how it works.


 I love that I could embed a You Tube video and some great audio. The text box sizing had me puzzled for a minute (you must double click before you can resize), but otherwise I found the site very easy to use. Here is a 90 second overview or you could try this link to see how a fourth grade teacher in Massachusetts uses it with her students. For quickie tutorials on each step in the process (education version), try Bay Shore Middle School's page.



No comments:

Post a Comment